Call of Duty: Black Ops Xbox 360 Features
The new version of COD, known as COD7 features a number of changes from the previous COD game, Modern Warfare 2.
- Seventh version in the Call of Duty series. This version, known as COD7 is based on the the Cold War era
- Numerous play modes - single player, local multiplayer vs, online coop and multiplayer
- Many different play setting, including urban warfare, air and ground combat
- Locations span South East Asia, to the Soviet region and also jungle combat
- New Cold Ware era weapons and vehicles, including the SR-71 Blackbird, Vietnam chopper and sighted explosive tipped crossbow
Call of Duty: Black Ops - Hardened Edition
As was done before with previous COD releases, Call of Duty: Black Ops includes a number of extras. To see what you get with Call of Duty: Black Ops Hardened Edition, see the list below.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops full game
- Premium, SteelBook case
- Limited edition Black Ops collector medal with display case
- Four additional co-op maps that are not included in the standard edition of the game
- Special Black Ops Xbox Live Home avatar outfit
Call of Duty: Black Ops - Prestige Edition
The Prestige Edition is one for the fanboys. This package includes everything from the hardened edition, plus a really cool RC vehicle. This vehicle has been modelled on the in game RC-XD killstreak reward.
- Vehicle contains camera & microphone
- Video & Audio is sent wirelessly to the RC controller
- RC controller features a 2" backlit TFT screen (220x176 pixels)
- Throttle & Steering are digitally controlled
- Display stand for when not in use
Call of Duty: Black Ops - RC XD Vehicle Video
The first part of this video shows the RC XD car as it appears in the COD game. The second part shows the realworld implementation of the vehicle.
More Resources: Developer: Treyarch